ADSM-L

ADSM Tape Mangement-Reply

1996-01-16 23:26:57
Subject: ADSM Tape Mangement-Reply
From: Greg Van Hise <vanhise AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 21:26:57 MST
>Can you please let me know where the documentation is for this new feature
>of ADSM for AIX Disaster Recovery Manager and what version.

The following DRM information has been placed on the anonymous
ftp server in the /adsm/info directory:

  1. drmover.txt:  Contains a high level description of the DRM
                   feature and explanation of the ship vehicles.

  2. drminfo.txt:  Contains the following information:
                   - Detailed description of the DRM features
                   - Example of a disaster recovery plan file
                   - Scenario demonstrating routine operations
                     and a recovery scenario.

Hope this helps... Greg