ADSM-L

Domain Error

1995-06-29 11:35:14
Subject: Domain Error
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:35:14 -0400
I am using the AIX client to backup to an MVS server.  I get the following
domain error even
though I think I am coding it correctly:

# dsmc incremental
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 1, Release 2, Level 0.7
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1995, All Rights Reserved.

ANS4042S Invalid option 'DOMAIN' found in options file '/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dsm.sy
ANS4042S Invalid option 'DOMAIN' found in options file '/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dsm.sy
s'
         at line number : 26
         Invalid entry : 'DOMAIN /tmp / /var /usr /home /usr/sys/inst.images /us
r/cnet'

ANS4044S Invalid option specified
My dsm.sys is coded like:
My dsm.sys is coded like:

SErvername  baslmo
   COMMmethod         TCPip
   TCPPort            1500
   TCPServeraddress   baslmo.carenet.org

DOMAIN /tmp / /var /usr /home /usr/sys/inst.images /usr/cnet

INCLEXCL /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/inclexcl

Basically what I am trying to do is make sure the /tmp is included - I want to
back that up also.
Does anyone see what I am doing wrong?  Thanks.

 Andy Carlson  work: (314) 362-0516      fax: (314) 362-4495
 Barnes Jewish Christian Health Services   St. Louis MO
 Email Address:  andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org

 "I suppose I should thank you for teaching me how true the
  old saying is.  Teach him how you will, a pig will never
  play the flute"
             - Thom Merrilin to Matt on the Spray