ADSM-L

Set Access on NetWare client We are trying to gain access to NetWare client backup files from either an

1995-04-17 10:46:32
Subject: Set Access on NetWare client We are trying to gain access to NetWare client backup files from either an
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 09:46:32 EST
OS/2 or Windows client, but are not having much luck.  Is this possible?

We would like to have a NetWare administrator be able to perform restores from
his own workstation, instead of having to go to the server, cancel the
scheduler, then start DSMC and do the restores, and then finally start the
scheduler again.

Jerry Lawson