ADSM-L

Re: Set Access on NetWare client We are trying to gain acces

1995-04-17 11:03:56
Subject: Re: Set Access on NetWare client We are trying to gain acces
From: Darren Fuson <darren_fuson AT MAILLINK.CMIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:03:56 EDT
Jerry,

When we do our restores we don't stop the scheduler first.  You can load
another copy of DSMC to do the restores without interupting the scheduler.

Subject: Set Access on NetWare client We are trying to gain access to
Author:  "Dist. Stor. Manager(ADSM) List" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> at SMTP
Date:    4/17/95 10:40 AM

OS/2 or Windows client, but are not having much luck.  Is this possible?

We would like to have a NetWare administrator be able to perform restores from
his own workstation, instead of having to go to the server, cancel the
scheduler, then start DSMC and do the restores, and then finally start the
scheduler again.

Jerry Lawson