ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-06-01 04:09:36
From: Hans Kilian <dkatplzx AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 04:09:36 EDT
----------------------- Mail item text follows ---------------
         Dato: 30/05/94
          Fra: Hans Kilian                                  HKK      - TEXT
          Til:                                              INTERNET - IBMMAIL
         Emne: Two types of backup
Hello.

We would like to take two kinds of backup with ADSM. The first type is an
ordinary incremental backup, where we are planning to keep four generations
of backups.

The other type of backup would be a full backup, which we are planning on
doing once a month. We would like to keep 12 generations of this backup.

We are unsure how to accomplish this, and would be grateful for any comments.

Regards,
Hans Kilian, ATP Denmark