ADSM-L

Re: Restoring Mac files on a Netware Server

1994-04-19 18:58:43
Subject: Re: Restoring Mac files on a Netware Server
From: Paul Zarnowski <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 18:58:43 EDT
On Tue, 19 Apr 1994 18:21:42 EST Michael W. Kearney said:
>IBM has agreed to watch this forum for reactions to this posting
>and pass them on to the development team. I'd appreciate your comments
>as to the relevance/difficulty this feature poses for your organizations.
>It's probably going to cost us some Netware customers here.

This problem is also relevant to us, and we would like to see it addressed.
We have many Netware servers on campus, and were planning to use ADSM with
them.  We would expect that our Netware users would want to be able to
restore files to alternate locations, without running into this problem.
..Paul