Weekly reporting with TSMOR 5.4?

booman55

ADSM.ORG Senior Member
Reaction score
I had read somewhere this allowed you to run weekly reports. I upgraded and it's still not working.

Anyone have any success?

I realize 168 hours is a week, but the reports still come out daily.

Under TSMOR under daily report properties you have option how many days worth of data to be comple, if you setup 168/hrs or week. it will compile the one week worth of data. Let me know if that work for you? Keep in mind, base your report requirment it could run for a while....

Under TSMOR under daily report properties you have option how many days worth of data to be comple, if you setup 168/hrs or week. it will compile the one week worth of data. Let me know if that work for you? Keep in mind, base your report requirment it could run for a while....

How do I get it to run once a week?

After cover 24 hours, it says Repeat every 1 Days here. Settings this to 7 doesn't work?

I am having the same problem as well. I created a report to show one weeks worth of restores and I recieve one everyday. I set it it to report on 168 hours every 7 days.

After cover 24 hours, it says Repeat every 1 Days here. Settings this to 7 doesn't work?

If you're getting a weekly to run please share what version and setting you're using. I have it set exactly like you stated and it is still coming out everyday.

Back