Unable to install AdminCenter

furqandossa

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
http
I'm installing Admincenter on ISC 6.1 but it fails to install and give error that ISC IS NOT INSTALL. Can any one help ?????????

Hi,

Admin Center can only be installed after ISC (Integrated Solutions Console)has been installed. Are you upgrading to 5.3 or a fresh installation?

Regards

Shamin

Dear Shamin,

Thanks 4 ur reply, I've install ISC v6.0.1 and trying 2 install AdminCenter 5.3.2 on Windows 2003 Server with TSM 5.3.2 . My server is working fine but when I install AdminCenter on it it says that ISC to be install first where as I've installed the ISC and I can also loggin to ISC.

Please Guide .

Thanks,

FURQAN DOSSA.

Hi, Have you rebooted you server after ISC install ??

The webshpere services need to be loaded before installing admincenter.

TIP: when installing the admincenter, use the bat file to start the install wizard.

Using 6.0.1 is fine. but the admincenter tries to find the installed sw in 6.0 directory (bug or feature).

You need to change the directory path (change it, do not use default)

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm installing Admincenter on ISC 6.1 but it fails to install and give error that ISC IS NOT INSTALL. Can any one help ?????????</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm having the exact same problem/error message. I've installed ISC v6.0, Websphere v6.0.0.2, and AdminCenter 5.3.1.1 thows an error stating "ISC v5.1 needs to be installed."

Was there a resolution for this initial post?

Thanks,

Castor

Back