TSM Certification 899 dumps and help needed

arsajal

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
hi friends i want to sit for the tsm 5.4 implementation certification exam within a 2 weeks for that i need tsm 5.4 dumps and also need the suggestion who already pass this certification exam. so friends i need all of your help to pass this exam and suggest what i've to do and i already studied tsm concept guide, implementation guide, administration guide and now i'm reading tsm certification guide. pls anyone have a valid dumps for that exam pls give the link or otherwise send me on mail. here is my mail address [email protected]

arsajal,

Keep studying the redbooks and as reference use the manuals.
Try to install and configure a TSM Server manually. Check the certification overview and the subjects that are mentioned in the exam...

You can do it ...

Thanks

hi friends i'm very glad to see some of u have been replied my thread and also thanks for ur suggestion and pass4sure dumps for that i can practice my exam into that vce.

Never let your employer know you used dumps to gain your certs :)

Of course in a year we'll all have to learn a whole new paradigm when/if they switch to the DB2 DB. Oh I can feel the fun we'll all have! ;)

Demo Dumps

hi friend you have been giving me a demo dumps which have only 5 question. if someone have this exam latest dump full version pls give me the link where i can downlaod the dumps.

What good is the cert if you don't know the product? Personally when I interview I can tell when someone just got the cert and doesn't have a grasp of the app so good luck but if you don't know the product well...we admin will know and you wont go far.

Actually I am working on product TSM 5.5(AIX server), but as an operator. I want to know more on administrators level of 5.4 or 5.5 and possible questions in exam.

What books, materials help to study TSM

You can be quickly learn Tivoli Storage Manager during a training courses from IBM. Instructor led training allows you to experience TSM, to ask many questions and receive quick answers. You can discuss about issues you met during your work as TSM administrator or operator.

Here comes a list of books that can help your learning:

Book titles
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4 Implementation and Administration Part I
Student’s Training Guide

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4 Implementation and Administration Part I
Student Exercises for Windows/AIX

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4 Implementation and Administration Part II
Student’s Training Guide

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4 Implementation and Administration Part II

Student Exercises for Windows/AIX

IBM Tivoli Storage Management Concepts

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Implementation Guide

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Windows/Linux/AIX/HP-UX/SUN

Administrator’s guide

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Windows/Linux/AIX/HP-UX/SUN
Administrator’s reference

I would recommend for administrator’s reference to use HTML version.

Back