TPC (TotalStorage Productivity Center)-Installation Project

aberberich

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am the Director of Recruiting for a company called Paradigm Technology, and I handle all of the contract, contract-to-hire and permanent staffing for a variety of Information Technology positions, and projects across the country.

I was told that if I posted the requirement on this site, there might be a chance that I would find somebody either interested or able to point me in the right direction?! I am having a very tough time finding somebody whom is both qualified and interested in assisting me with a TPC install.

I would naturally desire to find someone who is readily available and interested to work on this project, but have decided to also propose this opportunity to those who are currently working in full time/permanent capacities. My hope is to be able to make it well worth your time to take 5 days of vacation time to participate in this project.

TIVOLI CONSULTANT - TPC (TotalStorage Productivity Center) Installation Project:

Desire a Tivoli Consultant qualified to assist with the installation and configuration of TPC (TotalStorage Productivity Center) within an Intel environment. Project is based in Scottsdale, Arizona. We will pay a lucrative hourly rate and also cover all travel expenses for this project.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

•Tivoli Total Storage Productivity Center (TPC) experienced.

•Experience installing TPC on an Intel based platform desired

•I am told that the Version is 3.1 for Data.

•Person must be able to install and configure the TPC software Server edition and also be able to install nodes as required.

•Provide custom documentation as it pertains to the install.

•This person will also run reports and provide some knowledge transfer for TPC (TotalStorage Productivity Center) to small groups of internal employees.

•Tivoli Storage Manager Certified – (desired but definitely an optional skill)

FOR IMMEDATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE FORWARD RERSUMES TO:

[email protected]

Ann Berberich

Paradigm Technology

Director of Recruiting

70 W. Madison - Ste 1400

Chicago, IL 60602

Phone: 312-214-3176 / Fax: 312-214-7224

[email protected]

www.pt-corp.com

Back