Storix Backup

Mathan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how storix backup works.I have installed storix network edition on red hat linux box , which is system admin.And I installed client/server software on other linux box. Now I am trying to configure the client from the Sbadmin software. It shows up in red icon and unable to connect to client server.Although I am able to ping the server normally.

Can you guys please help me with this ...

Thank you for your time

Mathan

No. It is not integrated with TSM. I am just working on only storix backup. After I configure client, it shows up in red... Seems it is not connected to sbadmin system. When I run stcheck it says. host is not a valid admin .

No. It is not integrated with TSM. I am just working on only storix backup. After I configure client, it shows up in red... Seems it is not connected to sbadmin system. When I run stcheck it says. host is not a valid admin .

Sorry, it looks like you are on your own here.

Storix is integrated with TSM if you choose but I would have to agree with moon-buddy :). Do you need the manual for storix?

Thank you guys..

I am contacting storix help support. They are kinda helping me. Seems like support is really good.

Back