Restoring an Exchange Storage Group but no backups are there to restore

heath156

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Two of my storage grousp on exhcange became corrupted therefore I had to restore both of them, I restored SG02 and all is working fine I am now trying to restore SG01 and within the TDP for Exchange GUI it is showing as having no backups this is the same for SG02. But when I loko on the TSM server it is showing filespaces for both I am very confused by this and I need to restore the database ASAP in order to get Exchange up and running again

When was the last successful backups peformed?

Enable the view to show all active/inactive files and see if they then become visible.

Let us know

Steven

Hello, I've tried that but still nothing appears, I've performed a q auditoccupancy on that node from the TSM server and there is over 4TB of data that I should be able to see. Any ideas would be appreciated

Is this acting like a share or a separate mount point to your TSM server?

What may have to happen is = you may have to modify your access node list within the GUI to allow another host to view, backup and recovery data hosted by another server.

Understand??

For example - say Exchange, although a separate node, is backing up directly to the TSM Server via a share mount or NFS mount or something where the ownerships of the data no longer belongs to the Exchange host - then modifying the access node list may be your answer.

let me know

Steven

Back