PULSE 2013 Call for Speakers is open - share your story with hundreds of your peers

rvining

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Please submit your session proposal to share your best practices and lessons learned on TSM and other IBM Storage solutions. If accepted, you may qualify for a free pass ($1995 value) to IBM's largest conference on cloud and IT optimization, service management, security and mobility - more than 8,000 attendees are expected; MGM Grand Las Vegas, March 3-6. Learn more and submit your proposal at www.ibm.com/tivoli/pulse/call-for-speakers. The current deadline is November 7th! We can provide assistance on building your presentation. Send any questions to me at [email protected].

Thanks, and I hope to be introducing you on stage!

Rich Vining, Customer Experience Product Manager, IBM Tivoli Storage

Rich,

What topics have been covered before? I've never been to Pulse so not familiar with what has been presented in the past.

Hi, Chad,

That's a complicated question. This will be our 6th Pulse conference, and at each one we've had 20 or more customers present on various topics. The best ones are where you share your solution to a problem that you think others may be facing, either through best practices or the use of other complementary solutions. We'll review the submissions and validate the interest in the topic and work with you if adjustments are needed. We especially want to hear from customers who have made the upgrade from TSM v5.x to TSM v6.x (and how it improved your operations) or have had success with our newer offerings - TSM for Virtual Environments, FlashCopy Manager, etc. We also need customers who can talk about TPC and SVC. I'm also looking to bridge the backup and security aspects of 'data protection'.

- Rich

Back