Newbie looking for Training

PierCed_3

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
My boss has agreed to send me to some training for a beginner class in TSM Implementation or administration. I see that the popular choice is to take the Implementation class then the Administration class so I would like to take an Implementation class. The problem I have is my boss will let me go to a class but not have a class come to me and on the IBM website it appears that you only get training on location.

How do I find a class around me or even in the US? If they brought the training to me I would be the only student in the class and I would prefer to have training where I can study with other people.

Where can I get info on places where they do a weeks worth of training?

Thanks,

Andrew

I just signed up for the Installation and Administration class TM501!

I will be training in Santa Clara the first week of October!

This is good because we are upgrading from version 5.2 level 7.3 to 5.4 in the next month or two. Hopefully this will give me the training so I can do it with ease. I have been placed in the TSM Administrator's position for the past month and I have very little training and just a few months of hands on. This should help me a LOT! We are also changing out our physical tape library system in favor of a new EDL system (510 tb). This should be fun, the training and the upgrades!

Back