Issues with Notes Domino TDP

H

HiteshPP1974

I am having some problems with the notes backups on one of our overseas offices.

For some reason, the backups will start with no problems, but it inspects all the database in the domino directory, which consists of 351 database, but it will only backup 75 of them. I have checked the exclusions and there are non that will exclude that directory. This is within the OPT file and the client option set. There is nothing mentioed in the error log on the TDP.

I can't think what the problem might be.

Please can someone help

Maybe only 75 of the 351 databases did change since previous backup ?
If this is the case then it is normal behavior

Unfortunately not. I have just done a restore from the replica server which seems to have all of the backups and specifically the one from the weekend backup just gone.

I was thinking the same thing, but now that I could restore from the replica, I am more an more confused.

Any ideas?

Check, weather you are running a incremental on one machine and may be 'domdsmc select' on the other. Try to run 'domdsmc selective' and then see if it backups all the databases and if it does, this will simply mean that the databases not backed up were not candidate for backups as there was no change in the database.

Back