ISC Command Line Does Not Retune Output During “Queuing” Information

jnegron

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hello There,

Has anyone out there has seen this error before?

ANRW0127E - The administrative API is unable to process the command document sent from the server. See the Administration Center section of the Problem Determination Guide for more information.

Went I try to run queuing commands from the ISC no output is received. Example: Q PROC, etc. Does anyone knows how I can fix the issue. We just upgrated our AIX TSM server from 5.4 to 5.5.
The only solution I found does not resolve the issue. Take a look:

ANRW0127E - The administrative API is unable to process the command document sent from the server. See the Administration Center section of the Problem Determination Guide for more information.
The Administration Center transfers a command document file from the server. This XML file indicates all the valid commands and their syntax for each version and platform of the server. This file is only transferred once during the first connection with a server of a particular version and platform. The error reports that the file could not be processed and may be corrupt. The file is located in the ISC install directory under PortalServer\shared\app\dsm\CmdFileCache. The name of the file depends on the version and platform. For example a 5.3.0 server for AIX would have the name aix_5_3_0.xml.
Since the Administration Center is having trouble reading this file, it may be corrupt. Navigate to the CmdFileCache directory. Since all the files in this directory are only cached files, it is safe to delete them. Delete the file in question, or delete all of the files in the cache directory. This will force the Administration Center to pull the file from each server. Also check the permissions for this directory and make sure that the Administration Center can read and write files in this directory.

If someone know the answer to my issue, please shared with me.

Thanks

Back