Important TSM Commands to Memorize

Shiva11

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi All..

Pls check the attachment in this thread. These commands are very important in IBM TSM Operations. This zip file contains TSM COMMANDS PPT..

Attachments

• IBM_TSM_COMMANDS.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,931
thank you boss and if u have some more commands means send me to srinivas_bezawada_85

thank you boss and if u have some more commands means send me to [email protected]

i recentedly did TSM 5.4 course i am hunting for job if u have any idea about openings plz farward me the details brother

hi...........
it will very helpfull me..........
Thanks a lot.....................

Fantastic, been searching for weeks to better understand TSM. Thank you very much

Huh? See the attached zipped file. These are basic commands.

Moon, they're basic to you and me and other veterans but to some they're probably quite revealing and helpful - good post!

I know you've been around here as long or longer than me and are probably at the point where you're just typing in straight SQL code from the command line like I am. :) I've been certified since ADSM 2.1 but some folks are a bit fresher than that... ;)

TSM Backup details.....!!!

HI,

I am Oracle DBA team, in my all servers TSM client is configured. so i want to know the basic commands for identifiying the backups, is it backups are going to tape or not.

In my all servers RMAN,hotbackup and export backups are configured.

Any
Thanks,
Abdul Toufic

Hi ,

can you please explain me how to configure Mirroring in TSM ?

Hi ,

can you please explain me how to configure Mirroring in TSM ?
You just replied to an old thread about something unrelated to that thread. You should open a new thread with your question and be more specific about what type of mirroring you are referring to (db, logs, flashcopy remote).

hi...! good morning...can any one tell me answers for below questions....please tell me...
1)how you will add a node in tsm?
2)if you have 50 nodes then how you will see association?
3)will it show client schedule?
4)how many management classes can be specified in a policyset?
5)the tsm resource to limit the no.of migration process?

hi sir...can you please reply me..above the questions...

Hello,
1) to add a node you have to do register node node_name password. To see the parameters just type help register node on the admin command line. you can see the parameters and add it according to your need.
2) q assoc should give you the required association with the client node and schedule
3)yes it will show client schedules.
4) you can specify as many management classes as you want. if there are more than one management classes in a policy domain, you have to bind particular management class in you inclexcl list.
5) i dont think there is any limit for the migration processes.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Back