How to get TSM server to appear in ISC console

kat

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
I have installed ISC v 6.1.4 successfully and can not see my 2 TSM servers under manage servers?
My installed went smooth with no errors. I can not go to a higher version yet due to HW constraints.
Am I missing some software?

I have gone there and when I "add server connection" nothing happens.

I seems like something is missing? install went well. the 2 tsm servers are on an aix server. do I need to install another instance of tsm server on my isc console machine?

well I thought the isc and ac were bundled? ran through the wizard without any errors.
this is the package I installed 6.1.4.0-TIV-TSMAC-windowsI32.exe
thanks

I forget when they put them together. The older versions were not bundled the newer version are. What port are you trying to access the AC with? Also check in your services to be sure that the websphere part or the Admin Center service is running. Did you reboot after the install?

After installing the Administration Center, complete several procedures to verify your installation.

Complete the following steps:
1.Enter the following address in a supported Web browser: https://workstation_name:9043/ibm/console. The workstation_name is the network name or IP address of the workstation on which you installed the Administration Center. The default Web administration port (HTTPS) is 9043.
2.To get started, log in, using the Integrated Solutions Console user ID and password that you created during the Administration Center installation. Save this password in a safe location because you need it not only to log in but also to uninstall the Administration Center.
3.After you successfully log in, the Integrated Solutions Console welcome page is displayed. Expand the Tivoli® Storage Manager folder in the Work Items list and click Getting Started to display the Tivoli Storage Manager welcome page. This page provides instructions for using the Administration Center.

Last edited:
I can do all of the above, it is on the getting started/ add a server connection that no servers appear??
I just did a reboot to see if that makes a difference. I should be able to see 2 TSM servers...
Reboot did not change things.

Back