Get history for a node

clepron

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello

I'm working on library capacity and use. Audit Occupancy report says that one node is using 13% of my library, howerver this node is backuped with one month retention.
Is it possible to get historic of backups of this node ? perhaps is there some old backups made without retention ?
Elsewhere, how can I work on this node to know why is there so much data on library ? (because one month retention data doesn't explain 13% occupation of my library)

Thanks a lot.
Christophe

See q filespaces <nodename>

and

select * from summary where entity='NODENAMEINALLCAPS'

Thanks, but it seems that it doesn't say anything about date of backup stored on tape (say only about tape label in which there is data from this node)

I would like to list all backups and date of theses backups for this node.

Thanks

Ok, how many files/gb are stored in tsm? And how many files/gb should be stored?

Hi

There is 18To in occupancy report. Database is 60Go large, 120Go are backuped every day (database/archivelogs...), whith 1 month retention.

Backuped is managed by rman to TSM, perhaps is there a relation. We have found today that it's necessary to use tdposync command, what we didn't.
We'll try it this afternoon.

tdposync says that catalog are synchronized.
"delete expired" command is launched from rman, so problem seems to come from TSM.

If we request TSM database, we see that there is backups since May 2008 for this node (retention is for one month...in theory).

so ?

Back