Free TSM Online training, discussions with tsm beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

eRogue

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i've opened a new TSM blog at www.abouttsm.com that will try to bring some light into the new tsm admins. I don't say ADSM.ORG is not good, it is excellent, but this will try getting the data in a organised matter.

Head over and i'll try explaining all that i know.

?? It looks there is nothing new to me!

Of course buddy, nothing is new to you ... I'm pretty sure if IBM would bring TSM 10.1 you will still know it (and i'm serious about it as I know you know your busineess very well). Again, this project is designed with beginners in mind not advanced. It might be some advanced stuff in there later as RMAN and TDP's but for not it's beginner oriented. As i said earlier i'm just trying to help, not try to give expert expertise to experts.

Also, i'm not trying to reduce the importance of ADSM.ORG as i know that ADSM is a very valuable resource, but only if you know something about TSM. It's easy to search what you need if you know a bit about tsm. But, i've seen so many times posts like TSM NOOB in help being answeed by people saying go read the manual.

Ty for looking thought :)

Last edited:
eRogue,

I see you are a very beginner to backup and setting up website... You may need to proof read your profile site...

Good Luck with the site...
ADSM.org is where most enterprise backup admin/engineer live....

http://www.abouttsm.com/about-me/

Hehe, that page should had said "under construction". As for the setup i'm not trying to prove anything with the side, i think it's the info in it that matters (just a basic wordpress profile at this point). I'll do the proof reading when i'll have some time, ty for pointing that to me.

Thank you for the support anyway.

I would get rid of the donate option. I've had my site up for years and never asked for donations nor do I make diddly from the adverts. I do it because I love helping people and solving problems. Just my thought....especially because you are not contributing anything new to the TSM global environment.

all the best............try to put all the very basics of TSM and background process in simple terms

It's nice eRogue, ............. I have notes with me which was prepared by myself, can i post it?

abouttsm.com ? what is this blog about? did u understand atleast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back