Daily Reports not getting generated..!!!

Asha

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hi..

I have configured the TSM operational reporting for receiving daily reports and it was going on smoothly for the last 7 months or so..but last 2 days I am not getting the reports generated... Please see below for the report that I am getting :-(

Daily Report TSM 24 hour Report for HQSRVTSM generated at 2008-08-05 07:30:15 on HQSRVTSM covering 2008-08-04 07:30:15 to 2008-08-05 07:30:14
Error -- Server Information Results

TSM Operational Reporting - Version 5, Release 4, Level 3.0

This has not been working since the password on the ISC has expired and even upon updating the password we are still not getting these reports generated...

Any suggestions on this...??

Open Tivoli Storage Manager MMC Console, right click Tivoli Storage Manager on left frame and choose Organize TSM Computers.. new window will be appear and choose your server and Click Edit, on the new window you'll see account button on the right bottom, click it... update your user password etc. click ok... it's ok.

Hi Nezih..

I tried to do that but still no luck... I refreshed using current time but nothing is getting displayed on the right side of that window at all.. :-(

wow they say reboot windows if needed! cute lil windows need it lot but I don't understand why? :p

Yep Nezih..I just restarted that TSMRp service and things have resolved... :) Thanks so much for all your help....

Back