Creating a Exam Dump for 799

zahir

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
http
Hi,

This is my first post in this forum.

I mainly do deployment and technical support to IBM TSM and System Storage to our Customers.

I am planning do give the exam 799, going through IBM docs and redbooks, but could not find any free exam dump anywhere.

I saw lots of people are requesting for these dumps in this forum but saw no real replies here.

So, my request for those who has passed the exam, would you please provide some of your exam quistion that you faced during the exam.

I know all of you are very busy with work, but atleast if you dump here some of the quistions that you faced and remembered will help us a lot for the exam.

Thank you for your consideration.

Zahir

To be honest u don't need to have a dump IBM docs and redbooks plus actual TSM administration experience is all you need , the questions are pretty much straight forward - you either know it by heart (means u work on it- not just studying it) - and after passing 799 that i fully realise TSM has large scope -- the test combines few OS questions and I remember on test has 2 questions in Windows I am primarily an AIX guy

To be honest u don't need to have a dump IBM docs and redbooks plus actual TSM administration experience is all you need , the questions are pretty much straight forward - you either know it by heart (means u work on it- not just studying it) - and after passing 799 that i fully realise TSM has large scope -- the test combines few OS questions and I remember on test has 2 questions in Windows I am primarily an AIX guy

Thanks for the info. I am currently workig with TSM 5.3 on Windows and AIX platform Plus Studying and playing around all the possible solution that TSM can provide. Planning to give the exam next month. Lets hope that I will pass...

Back