certification - testing experience & exam questions

singha4324

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks to all who have contributed to this forum. Based on my testing experience I would say- pay special attention to these topics in addition to exam objectives mentioned at IBM site.

-solution development, tape management, storage pools, database & recovery log, scheduling, network table, output of basic query commands, tuning parameters in dsmserv.opt, configuration parameters in define copygroup and registration node commands, Activity log, dsmerror.log

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks, I have realized that posting exam question on this forum violates Non disclosures agreement, that test takers are supposed to abide. Therefore I am removing any such questions that resembles real exam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singha4324

:rolleyes:

Hi,

I'll be sitting for the exam before the end of this month. Thanks for the questions and tips as I believe they'll be of great help to me.

Cheers :)

hey guys i have sat for the exam like 4 times..n i keep gettign a real close mark or 2 -3 question from passing....

well all this question did turn out exactly the same....

n the answers im getting im still not confident its the rite ones....

any one have the answers./.correct answers to this questions posted by singha4324?

i wud appreciate if sumone cud help..coz i want my 5th time to b a success....thanks :confused:

Where (sites, links) can I find Certification Exam Exemples? :confused:

Regards :cool:

Folks,

I am pleased to see that there is this much interest in the TSM certification exam. I manage the certification program for Tivoli and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the program.

We just published the new TSM V5.3 exam, it is exam #000-799. The certification study guide mentioned by Sanver will soon be updated to this level but in the meantime it does cover the large majority of the exam very well since the changes from 5.2 to 5.3 are not extensive. You can see the new test objectives at:

Exam 799 Objectives

While it is great that you all are discussing the certification and encouraging each other in your preparation for the exam and letting each other know the areas of study that need focus, etc., please remember that the contents of these exams (the questions themselves) are copyrighted and should not be shared by any means. After all, an exam whose questions are publicly known cannot do much to separate those who truly can do the job from those who do not.

Thanks for your help and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

-Ben Briggs

Back