AdsmClientService Windows 2000 Application Event Log Messages

rlriedinger

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
I'm getting these messages in the Windows 2000 Application Event Log when trying to start the TSM Scheduler service on a Windows 2000 client. I don't understand what it is telling me to do. Any suggestions? :confused:

The description for Event ID ( 4097 ) in Source ( AdsmClientService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Starting Client Service 'TSM Client Acceptor' built 14:23:33 Dec 11 2003.Version 5, Release 2, Level 2.0 .

The description for Event ID ( 4099 ) in Source ( AdsmClientService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Error Opening Registry Path 'SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TSM Client Acceptor\Parameters'.

Back