799 Exam and Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulation to those who had passed the exam. Can any of you please send me the paper and tips? My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Woah, hold on just a minute!

All of the ADSM/TSM certifications I've done over the last 6 or 7 years been taken via a PC screen rather than on paper...

<soapbox>

In any case, call me dull or whatever, but it strikes me as perhaps (whispered) 'cheating' a little to have these alleged TSM past exam papers floating around the internet - particularly if people just want to learn the answers to the questions so they can pass the exam. Yes, I agree that taking a look over exam questions is useful preparation (and IBM provide a dozen or so sample questions so you can help prepare for the style/format of the test) but surely we're devaluing our industry/profession/market if swathes of people begin marketing themselves on the back of a professional certification when they've really little actual practical/industry experience.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hold people back or maintain a hierarchical TSM Elite or anything, but I firmly believe that Redbooks, the certification study guide, the IBM manuals, following these lists and forums, and even an instance or two of TSM on your laptop are by far the best way to learn.

</soapbox>

(Sorry, needed to get that off of my chest - surely I'm not alone in feeling concern though?)

David McClelland
London, UK

Passed with 89%

Hi,

I also passed 799 with 89% today.

ActualTests and Test King - 99% accurate. My advise - learn the questions provided by Test King. There are about 114 questions.

Focus on the parameters like TCPNODELAY etc..

Thomas

Please tell me some specific name of the redbooks and mailed me papers if have.
I am preparing for TSM 5.4 version.

thanks,
Tarang Purohit
Tata Consultancy Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

congratulations!

can u send me these information's too

thanx

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back