Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Fibre Transport HBAs

2010-07-12 15:17:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Fibre Transport HBAs
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:17:27 -0400
For our Linux systems attached to EMC storage we use only Qlogic HBAs.
Haven't done any fibre to tape on Linux yet.   The other vendor in that
space is Emulex - the one time I tried to use Emulex in a test setup for
disk arrays offsite they didn't seem to work for me but I'll admit I
didn't spend a lot of time trying to debug them before I asked the site
to give me QLogics instead.