Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Version 6.5 Transferring image files between Master Servers

2010-03-04 14:00:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Version 6.5 Transferring image files between Master Servers
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 21:00:22 +0200
Yes, you can continue to work that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of lookn4me
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 6:16 PM
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Version 6.5 Transferring image files between Master
Servers

I'm currently using NetBackup 5.1 and able to copy image files between
master servers to facilitate restores at the other site.  Have done this for
years.  Just copying images files to alternate master server place media
into the other site's library and in a special pool, and modify the client
bp.conf and begin restoring.  Now have to get all master servers upgraded to
Netbackup 6.5 then onto Netbackup 7.x.   Will I be able to continue to
perform this shortcut and have it work?