Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jnbSA NOT working from OpenSuse Box

2009-11-22 17:32:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA NOT working from OpenSuse Box
From: Waleed Harbi <waleed.harbi AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:25:15 +0300
Hi,

I am new to Netbackup, I have Solaris 10 Netbackup server, and I want run jnbSA from that server remotely using ssh -X in Linux but I faced Java error message about X11 forwarding even I configured DISPLAY variable, from other hand in Windows worked fine using Netbackup-Java GUI.

Any suggestion?

Is there Netbackup-Java GUI avalibe for Linux box to connect Netbackup server?

---
Best wishes,
Waleed Harbi