Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installing UNIX clients locally (silent)

2009-11-23 02:30:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installing UNIX clients locally (silent)
From: Shashi Kanth Boddula <shashi-kanth.boddula AT hp DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:02:31 +0530
I install the NB client software on UNIX/Linux boxes through local
installation method by running ./install script. The ./install script
asks two questions, (1) Do you wish to continue? (2) Do you want to
install the NetBackup client software for this client? . Is it possible
to install the UNIX client software in a silent way ? I mean, is it
possible to provide some options to the ./install script so that it will
not ask any questions and it will install NB client software in a silent
way ?

Thank you.