Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Release date for 6.5.4?

2009-03-04 13:37:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Release date for 6.5.4?
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Eagle, Kent" <KEagle AT wilmingtontrust DOT com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:26:03 -0600
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Eagle, Kent <KEagle AT wilmingtontrust DOT com> wrote:
Has anyone heard anything specific regarding the release date for 6.5.4?

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/318005.htm

"While we welcome all comments throughout the Beta, we are best positioned to respond with possible product modifications if feedback is received prior to March 20th."

This suggests to me that the beta is still underway and we won't get a release date until at least the beta is over.

   .../Ed