Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5.3

2008-12-03 18:24:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5.3
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: "Schomaker, Wayne" <Wayne.Schomaker AT state.co DOT us>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:10:49 -0500

From the NB_VLT_6.5.3_314610.tar package I believe it is what you are looking for.

VLT 6.5 Pack NB_VLT_6.5.3 README                               November 10, 2008

SeqNumber: 20080731

This Release Update provides updates and fixes for Veritas NetBackup (tm) Vault.

Doug Preston

Systems Engineer

LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc. -

1123 South Park View DR,

Covina CA 91724

Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104

Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that

is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,

any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail

transmission in error,  notify the sender by reply e-mail so that our address

record can be corrected, then please delete it from your system without copying it.