Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5.3

2008-12-03 17:52:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5.3
From: "Schomaker, Wayne" <Wayne.Schomaker AT state.co DOT us>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:40:52 -0700

I have a Linux SUSE Master Server, 2.4 kernel,  that is at Enterprise Server 6.5.2 .  The only add-on I have is the vault option.  I am upgrading to 6.5.3 . I checked the Symantec 6.5.3 Release Update pages @ Document 315028 and it does not say that there is a vault add-on upgrade. Can anyone please verify that there is no 6.5.3 upgrade for the vault add-on?  There is an upgrade @ Document 314610 for "Vault", but it is my understanding that this is for a seperately-purchased option, and not the "vault" add-on - or am I mistaken? Thanks!

Wayne A. Schomaker
IT Professional III
OIT/Infrastructure Services
Storage Team