Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Which license should we buy ?

2008-11-05 15:56:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Which license should we buy ?
From: Jim VandeVegt <vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:29:54 -0800 (PST)
Compare the individual licensing outlined below to an Enterprise capacity-based
license for as many TBs of data you intend to protect.

The Enterprise license includes all the features you mention needing, I'm
pretty sure. (I remember the one above it adds PureDisk, which you did not
mention). It allows you to deploy as much as you want of master/media servers,
clients, agents, tape drives.

Jim VandeVegt
VandeVegt @t yahoo.com, Jim.VandeVegt @t PhysiciansMutual.com
Eliminate the IRS and put the fair consumption tax in place.
Visit http://www.fairtax.org/
"Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."