Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media server installation

2008-08-18 10:46:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media server installation
From: Sanjay.Chahar AT dsgiplc DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:13:30 +0100

Hi

We have master server with Netbackup enterprise 6.0 running on  solaris 8 & two media server having two HPESl 9300 series tape library with four drive in each Library.

We want to add now four drive in our our existing Library & connect it to third media server.

Please let me know is that possible.

Thanks & regards

Sanjay Kumar Chahar

This e-mail (and any attachment) has been sent from a PC belonging to DSG Retail Limited (Registered No 504877) or another company in the DSG international group, registered office Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7TG.

If you receive it in error, please tell us by return and then delete it from your system; you may not rely on its contents nor copy/disclose it to anyone.

Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind any DSG international company unless confirmed by an authorised representative independently of this message. We do not accept responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these.

Please note that e-mails sent to and from the DSG international group are routinely monitored for record keeping, quality control and training purposes, to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent viruses and unauthorised use of our computer systems.