Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone successfully implemented VXSS?

2007-08-27 13:08:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Anyone successfully implemented VXSS?
From: "Dwayne Adams" <dadams AT organic DOT com>
To: "Kyle Oliver" <k_f_o AT yahoo DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:48:11 -0700
VXSS is like a four letter word... =)

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Kyle
Oliver
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 8:52 AM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Everything I read out on the web suggests the setting up of VXSS is a
perilous task.  Has anyone successfully set it up?

Thanks,
Kyle

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk at (415) 581-5552 or
by e-mailing us at helpdesk AT organic DOT com.