Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Clean up expired backups

2007-08-14 13:40:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Clean up expired backups
From: Rongsheng Fang <unixlifebox AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:11:51 -0400
I got really weird problems. Even we scheduled cron job for command
"bpimage -cleanup -allclients" yesterday and it got run once every 6
hours, but I still saw expired (disk-to-disk) backups on the media
servers. I even ran the command manually today and the expired backups
didn't get removed at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rongsheng