Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ltid deamon starts and stops in media server

2007-07-17 03:17:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ltid deamon starts and stops in media server
From: sonu <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:58:47 -0700
hi all,
   I have configured master server in win2k and media server in solaris 9 with
netbackup 6.0 mp4.
DEvices are configureed in master server but failed to configure volumes. the
error message is "No Entries in the Drive Database"
In media server am not able to start ltid deamon. it starts and immediately
stops.

Kindly suggest some solution.

Thanks
Sonu