Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reg: How to configure BMR in netbackup6.0

2007-04-08 11:47:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reg: How to configure BMR in netbackup6.0
From: hema180 at yahoo.com (ramaswamy savi)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 08:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

  In our environment we have planned to install the netbackup 6.0 in Linux
ES3.0 and
  we are in need of full recovery of data including OS if server crash. I found
that there is a feature called BMR in netbackup6.0

              Pls help me how to BMR in both server and client and also let me
know where i can get the document to proceed.

  Thanks in Advance.
  Regards
  Hemalatha

 Get your own web address.