Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading to 6.0 planning

2007-03-21 13:36:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading to 6.0 planning
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:36:22 -0400
Solaris 9 nb 5.p mp6

We are starting the process planning to go from 5.0 to 6.0. We currently
have 1 master and 6 media servers.  Would anyone like to share their
plans in upgrading? Did you setup a separate set of 6.0 servers and then
import the db? Did you make a copy of your 5.0 hard disks for safe
keeping and then performed the upgrade on the original disks keeping the
new ones for a fall back? Anything would be helpful.
Thanks

Greg
>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2