Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup and VmWare..

2006-09-19 08:55:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup and VmWare..
From: bobbyrjw at bellsouth.net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 8:55:50 -0400
The biggest drawback to using NetBackup for VMWare is the license.  You have to
have a license for the VMWare box and all of the Virtual systems on it.

You could use the VMWare backup utility to back up to a NFS mounted drive and
put the data on a system that is being backed up the NetBackup.

Bobby.