Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

2006-09-01 10:04:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\
From: Steve.Haskins at bannerhealth.com (Haskins, Steve)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:04:12 -0700
KB913648

Regards

________________________________

From: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of WEAVER,
Simon
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:06 PM
To: 'abhishek.dhingra at cummins.com'; veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

Hi

What do you mean download and update the VSS version? Are you referring
to Windows SP1 ?

not aware Microsoft do a VSS update on its own?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net
<mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net>