Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

2006-09-17 15:26:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:56:08 +0530
Sorry to top post but I still am working on the same problem.

My FS backups have'nt started yet. The server has SQL 2000 32 bit, support
asked me to put 32 bit client and 32 bit MP4 patch. the system has AMD x64.

And yes the SQL backups are still going fine. Support needs some log files
which I will be providing on Monday.

Regards,
PP BIJU KRISHNAN