Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

2006-09-01 01:43:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\
From: abhishek.dhingra at Cummins.com (abhishek.dhingra AT Cummins DOT com)
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 01:43:33 -0400
I also faced the same problem , it is because of the VSS verion , download
the updated VSS version from the Microsoft site and refire the backup
Regards,
Abhishek Dhingra

"WEAVER, Simon" <simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
09/01/2006 01:29 AM

        To:     'Shyam Hazari' <shazari at gmail.com>,
veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

When using ALL LOCAL DRIVES, that does include the Shadow Copy.
Is the client running the same MP and Client version of NetBackup that is
on your Master Server? In other words, the client is not running older
software, compared to the master running the latest version? (ie: 5.1 MP2)

Thanks
Regards
Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support