Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SPS 2003 Error 71's

2006-08-09 15:42:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SPS 2003 Error 71's
From: Steve.Bally at radisys.com (Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:42:31 -0700
All,

I am testing SPS 2003 backups, using the Share Point services NBU agent
not the SQL database agent, using the backup selection of the entire farm,
which is "Microsoft Share Point Resources:\"

I am receiving error 71's and it only backs up the config db file.

Does anyone have any experience with this, that can point me in the right
direction

Regards,

Steve Bally
Systems Engineer
RadiSys Corporation
 <http://www.radisys.com> www.radisys.com
 <mailto:steve.bally at radisys.com> steve.bally at radisys.com
Desk: 503-615-1207
Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.