Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help importing expired backups

2006-08-01 12:37:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help importing expired backups
From: steve.giessler at mail.wvu.edu (Steve Giessler)
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:37:57 -0400
Thanks Kate,

As I stated in my original post, I Phase 1 imported all of the tapes
that were expired. There are no other tapes to import, so all of the
images are somewhere on those tapes. Do I need to somehow tell Netbackup
where each part of the image is? If so, how do I find out where the
multiple parts reside?

Steve