Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU5 & share point 2003

2006-05-02 04:05:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU5 & share point 2003
From: joe AT joe DOT dk (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 10:05:14 +0200
SPS2003 is only supported in NBU 6.0

The NBU 4.5 agent for SPS will only work for SPS2001.
You could say that the only thing SPS2001 and SPS2003 have in common is the
name. They really are 2 totally different products.

What I did until I upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0 was to backup all the SQL
databases as any other SQL database.
And I used SPS2003's own too to make a full backup to disk every day that I
included in my daily file-backups.

/johnny