Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: URGENT CLARIFITION -= Help (WEAVER, Simon)

2006-01-16 03:24:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: URGENT CLARIFITION -= Help (WEAVER, Simon)
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:24:23 -0000
Thank you Marcel
Please be assured I was not out to criticise, merely wanted to be sure what
I was advising a colleague was 100% correct, otherwise they will end up
re-importing a lot of tapes :-)

Thank you very, very much!

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net