Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.1 adn Solaris 10

2005-10-31 22:43:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.1 adn Solaris 10
From: hermawan AT mit.co DOT id (Hermawan)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:43:56 +0700
Dear All

We have backup environment using Netbackup 5.1 and Master server , media
server (solaris 9 and windows 2000), soon we will have solaris 10 as a
media server, In the compatibility matrix,  I have to upgrade netbackup
5.1 to netbackup 5.1 MP2  to support solaris 10

My question is do I need to upgrade master server and all media server
to Netbackup 5.1 MP2 , or can I just upgrade master server and the new
media server only?

Pls Advice, thx

Best Regards,
Hermawan