Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I need to write a script..........

2005-10-31 15:08:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I need to write a script..........
From: jdespres AT csc DOT com (Joseph Despres)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:08:31 -0500
--=_alternative 006EA742852570AB_=

I need to write a script to do the following:

1.  Predict how many clients are scheduled for backups....
2.  Which clients were actually backed up.
3.  Which clients didn't get backed up.....

I know bpschedreq -predict mm/dd/yyyy will be a big part of this.....

I need output that can be easily puked into a excel document......

Any help would be appreciated.....

Thanks.......

Joe Despres...........

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--=_alternative 006EA742852570AB_=

following:</font>
scheduled for backups....</font>