Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring Database using the MS-SQL-agent

2005-08-01 08:32:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring Database using the MS-SQL-agent
From: Greg.Hindle AT constellation DOT com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:32:15 -0400
Ed,
Is the server name in your policy and batch file exactly the same? They
must be exactly the same and be in all lower or upper case. I think the
default for the agent in the batch file is to put the server name in
caps and If you have it in lower case in the main policy then you will
not see the db backups there.

Greg